Saturday 7 April 2012

06/04/12 19 Doors (2011)

Writer stays in abandoned hotel, unconvincing ghosts happen. Filmed in stilted, wooden hilaro-vision.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1899100/

2.8/10



                                                             *Pew! Pew! Pew! Pew!* Superman!




                                                 It was at that moment, I knew I wanted him.




                                             "Where's it gone? I was just holding my golden canteloupe"




                                             "I am disapointed by this giant phone!"




                                            "'Sup, yo? Me? Jus' chillin' in my crib, fo shizzle."



                                                                               Perkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment