Wednesday 9 April 2014

08/04/14 Q The Winged Serpent (1982)

Men who look like Super Mario get eaten by a rubber dinosaur.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084556/
5.5/10


"Massive eggs really excite me. I'm off to the loft for a wank"


"Mmmmnng! You dirty, eggy slappers!"


"Gary, what are you doing?"
"I'm going to work dressed as a sausage. You should see Desmond, he's going as an owl."


"Alright, Des?"
"Hello, Tim."


"Hahahaha! Owl suits crack me up!"


"LOL! Owls and general other stuff!"


"Yeah!!! Do me roughly in front of the tiny policeman!"


"I will not fail you, Captain!"
*Strides off purposefully*


"Now, my son, go! Go and mime. Mime like you've never mimed before!"


I'm off...



Perkin.

















2 comments:

  1. I've nothing much to say on Q. Not seen it, though I remember it being televised as part of the Alex Cox Videodrome series. Anyhow I just wanted to say that having spent an entertaining little while reading back through your nblog archives here this morning before work, I absolutely love what you are doing here.

    As an aside, for more flying monster madness, check out The Giant Claw. It may be public domain and on archive.org. That film has to be the most wild of of the classic sci-fi era of American monster movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, Nigel!

    Videodrome was great! I remember this playing on that series, as well as Repo Man and other unconventional flicks.

    Never heard of The Giant Claw, but now I must find it! :)

    Ta,
    Perkin.

    ReplyDelete