Monday 11 May 2015

05/05/15 Kingsmen: The Secret Service (2014)

There's a scene in this film where Colin Firth murders lots of Yank fundamentalists. Predictably enough, the IMDB message boards have a large number of postings from upset, cretinous ear-breathing bumwits.
We thought it was possibly the most enjoyable moment in a film we've seen for years.
Also, Rob Zombie, that scene is how you use the song Freebird effectively. You talentless dick.

Also, also, Rob Zombie, your music was shit.


Anyway, the plot of the film is basically Good Will Hunting with lots of guns. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2802144/
8.8/10


Perkin.


4 comments:

  1. Given that I loathed Kick-Ass - I found it paedo pandering and excessively cruel and violent - will I like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also thought -aside from Nicolas Cage's performance- Kick-Ass was bollocks. This is similar in the sense of it fetishises violence, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't find it massively fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm the fetishised violence pisses me off. I mean I'm no Mary Whitehouse but it does feel a little foolhardy and reckless with all the gun crime in the US these days. Plus Jane Goldman gets on my fucking tits.

      Delete