Wednesday 27 May 2015

--/05/15 Area 51 (2015)

As is the trend these days, it's been a while since we've updated, so here's the crap we've been watching the last ten days or so.


Some people break into Area 51 to have a look at some aliens. It all goes a bit wonky.

One scene made me wonder about something, whilst they're in the office bit of Area 51, they narrowly avoid being seen by a cleaner. Considering Area 51 is twice as secret as the Pope's browsing history, they'd surely have to be from a really elite cleaners agency:

"Starting Thursday? Not a problem, I have Phillip and Brenda. Both have level four toilet clearance and Brenda is trained to a level five waste paper bin"

Same goes for the other staffing aspects:

"Could I speak to Jasmine in H.R. please?"

"Speaking"

"Hello, Jasmine. It's Kenneth from reverse engineering. I won't be in to work tommorow"

"Why's that?"

"I got bit by one of the aliens. And now my leg is being all funny."

"Was it Qualaark? He always gets a bit bitey at this time of year."

"No, it was Pip. Anyway, I'll get it checked out. Could you let Maurice know that I won't be in and tell him to go ahead with testing the beam drives on the T-Series droids?"

"Will do."

"Thanks, Jasmine."


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1519461/
6.75/10

Perkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment